The finance industry has successfully amalgamated with evolving technologies to meet the growing demands of its clients across several verticals. The emerging fintech industry aims to reach 2 billion people worldwide who do not have traditional banking accounts. The objective is to make banking services accessible to all with greater convenience and flexibility. That said, fintech apps across domains have been able to garner interest from not just the unbanked but also many who wanted to overcome bottlenecks of the existing banking systems. Today, even these traditional financial institutions are deploying fintech apps to keep pace with the dynamic, fast-moving fintech startup ecosystem.
Today, you’ll see the daily lives of billions deeply enmeshed with fintech solutions, giving rise to one of the most advanced phases of human society. For instance, cross-border payments can be made with just the touch of a button- minus the extensive paperwork and approvals. Or, take a look at how convenient managing your investment portfolios have become. Fintech apps and platforms have made the Customer 2.0 self-sufficient to accomplish an array of financial tasks in a jiffy, without having to invest unwarranted amounts of time and effort.
As per research by The Business Research Company, the Fintech industry is expected to grow up to $158014.3 Million by the year 2023! Payment options, intelligent banking solutions, investment planning and several other services are being built on the foundations of AI, machine learning, blockchain and advanced data analytics to create a seamless customer experience.
Fintech App Development: The Journey
We can see a growing number of fintech apps in a market that aims to serve their customer base with a wide variety of functionalities. If there is an appropriate time to hop on the bandwagon, this is it! But how does one go about fintech app development from scratch?
In this article, fintech app development company iView Labs will discuss everything about it by helping you lay down the process of creating a stellar fintech application in six actionable steps.
Six Steps to Build a Robust Fintech App
- Find your niche: Before you set out to create your fintech app, make sure that you have covered all your bases in research. This will give you a fair idea as to what kind of services and niche would provide the most lucrative results, in terms of operations as well as revenues. If you’re interested in building a cryptocurrency-based site, the process will be entirely different from wanting to create a unified payments app. Fintech Mobile app development requires you to get several licenses and permissions. So, make sure you’re on the right side of legal compliance.
- Decide the features and estimate your costs: Once you’ve moved the niche and regulatory body’s permissions out of the way, it is essential to start thinking about the app’s functions. Charting the interface will need you to have a clear idea of how the app will work and what functions your users can perform while using your fintech app. This also brings you to deciding on a feasible budget that works for your organization, since many wonders about the fintech app development cost. Look upmarket standards before deciding on an estimate.
- Hire an app development team: While creating your own app development team is a great way to get things done, it can be a highly expensive affair. Finding and recruiting the necessary professionals for the job takes time and funds, which could otherwise be saved. Instead, consider hiring a fintech app development company like iView Labs, that has an extensive portfolio in your specific niche. It will save you time and get the job done more effectively, including quick deployment, round-the-clock support, and maintenance.
- Formulate the UI/UX Design: Once you’ve finalized your development team, it’s time to focus on the UI/UX design, which is the front-facing interface of your app. With the help of your app development experts, mention the exact specifications to curate your brand aesthetics, app elements, features, navigation, and functionalities. Once you’ve decided on these aspects with the app designer, the development team will quickly take over and curate your fintech app.
- Develop Minimal Viable Product: It’s a good idea to test your app before embarking on your app development process. A Minimum Viable Product or MVP contains all the basic elements of your idea that can be a good test run if you’re looking for feedback. It will show you how much value your customers can get, and make room for improvements if there are any errors, saving you development time.
- Modify and Support the Fintech App: The key to start a fintech company and keeping it going is having your apps tested constantly pre and post-deployment. There will always be new technologies, inclusions, and mandates that you’ll need to keep up with. Dedicating time to ensure that your site delivers a seamless experience to your customers will be the hallmark of your services.
It may seem intimidating to set out on the fintech app development venture all on your own, especially as a new entrepreneur or traditionalist business that’s transitioning into digitization.
At iView Labs, we possess all the modalities, knowledge, and skills to deliver a fully functional, sophisticated, and impressive fintech application. Our professionals ensure not just the highest standard at the interface level but also the back-end of app development. To get started on your journey, contact us today. Stay tuned for more informative blogs on end-to-end development solutions on our portal!
To know more about iView Labs, kindly log on to our website www.iviewlabs.com and to get in touch with us with your queries and needs just write us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Download the latest portfolio to see our work.